What's the best way to forgive someone who cheated?

this guy cheated with me on his gf. had no clue that was going on. so i dumped him and his gf kept him. he is now begging for my forgiveness and I've given him a hard time reminding him of all the pain he caused me. he's been patience but really wanting me to forgive me. should i? when should i? how should i say it?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• "The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive" but seriously, you should forgive him but do NOT take him back. You can forgive him any time if you want. Just say "I forgive you for what you done, but that won't change anything, I do not want to get back together" simple as that.