Should I get revenge on my ex?

My ex girlfriend has been saying she wants me to give her another chance after breaking up with me to be with another guy. She said she left him months ago, so I agreed. We talk almost everyday and when we see each other we have sex every time. However I just found out from her sister that she's not only still seeing him but moved in with him. This isn't the first time she's broken my heart. We're hanging out soon, and I'm thinking of taking pix of us having sex or after when she's asleep and sending them to her bf. He texted me once to try and rub it in my face that she left me for him. Should I do it or be the bigger person?
  • rat that bitch out, she deserves it
  • be the bigger man and let it go
Lots of good answers. I'm torn between not doing it because I've known her family for a long time and i hang out with her step dad sometimes. And doing it because I feel she doesn't deserve to have her cake and eat it too
Beat answer goes to both @Lumos and @sexkitten for best argument. I still haven't seen her yet, just talked. She swears she's not seeing him nor moved out. She's just been out a lot "getting things out of her system". And her phone doesn't work smh.

157

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't even have to read the description. No, you shouldn't. Revenge is childish. Are you a child? I assume you aren't, since you're between the ages of 25 and 29. In which case, you have no reason to get revenge.

• So it's ok that she's getting away with it and her current bf doesn't know?

• @Sex-Kitten I don't really think that saying "fuck this drama, I'm out, peace" is him being a coward. If I were him, I would simply not bother with it because I would be tired of constantly having to deal with that girl and all her bullshit. But let's agree to disagree.

• Wow u guys are making really good points. Lumos, I can see how letting them deal with each other and me moving on and being happy is the best revenge. That way no one can say anything bad about me. @sex kitten, letting thus guy know he's with a cheater and liar. That way in a perfect scenario, both guys leave and she's left alone.