Should I get revenge on my ex?

My ex girlfriend has been saying she wants me to give her another chance after breaking up with me to be with another guy. She said she left him months ago, so I agreed. We talk almost everyday and when we see each other we have sex every time. However I just found out from her sister that she's not only still seeing him but moved in with him. This isn't the first time she's broken my heart. We're hanging out soon, and I'm thinking of taking pix of us having sex or after when she's asleep and sending them to her bf. He texted me once to try and rub it in my face that she left me for him. Should I do it or be the bigger person?
  • rat that bitch out, she deserves it
    Vote A
  • be the bigger man and let it go
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Lots of good answers. I'm torn between not doing it because I've known her family for a long time and i hang out with her step dad sometimes. And doing it because I feel she doesn't deserve to have her cake and eat it too
Beat answer goes to both @Lumos and @sexkitten for best argument. I still haven't seen her yet, just talked. She swears she's not seeing him nor moved out. She's just been out a lot "getting things out of her system". And her phone doesn't work smh.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't even have to read the description. No, you shouldn't. Revenge is childish. Are you a child? I assume you aren't, since you're between the ages of 25 and 29. In which case, you have no reason to get revenge.

1|1
    0|0
    • So it's ok that she's getting away with it and her current bf doesn't know?

• Show All
    • @Sex-Kitten I don't really think that saying "fuck this drama, I'm out, peace" is him being a coward. If I were him, I would simply not bother with it because I would be tired of constantly having to deal with that girl and all her bullshit. But let's agree to disagree.

• Wow u guys are making really good points. Lumos, I can see how letting them deal with each other and me moving on and being happy is the best revenge. That way no one can say anything bad about me. @sex kitten, letting thus guy know he's with a cheater and liar. That way in a perfect scenario, both guys leave and she's left alone.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• It'll be payback enough if you tell her you can't see her romantically anymore because you've net someone else (if you haven't, just lie anyway). So she'll be rejected & won't have her cake & eat it too. And you won't look like a total jerk to her parents & there won't be any drama because you caused a huge blowout by ratting on her. Just be happy she's not your problem anymore!

0|1
    0|0
    • That's an idea. Thanks

• I still think the best revenge is having an awesome life, being happy without that person you want to take revenge on. Just block her from your life and if she asks something, just ignore her.
    Showing that you don't care hurts more than showing anger.

3|2
    0|0
    • Totally agree with this answer. If you suddenly cancel plans with her and cut her out of your life and go on to live a happy life without her, that is the best revenge.

• I would taught not to send a picture about it just tell the other guy what she is doing, because he got a somewhat right to know. That she is unfaithful. But give her a ultimatum tell that what she is doing is not right and she will come clean to him or you would. Then at least she has a chance of making it right.

0|1
    0|0
    • That sounds like a good idea although I highly doubt she'd do it. She hates confrontation and she deals with all her problems by running away from them and lying

• then you tell the guy and have something to back up your story. or she will only lie to the guy. so make so she can not lie out of this one.

• Do it. It's called being respectful to that guy. I know you don't owe him anything, but he doesn't deserve this. He obviously cares about this chick if he bragged about it to you. He needs to know the truth. It's the right thing to do. It's not fair to him to be with someone who's cheating on him. This chick needs to be put into place. What she's doing is wrong. Not telling is not being a bigger man, it's being a coward. You're afraid to cause conflict. Or to lose this chick for good.

0|1
    0|0
    • Glad to hear it.

• Show All
    • You don't know that, Lumos. She might have told this new guy that THIS guy was a dick to her and mistreated her. Maybe the new guy felt like he had to defend her honour and make this one realise what he missed. She could be a lying bitch (and by the sounds of it, she is).

• That's a funny way to twist things around.

If any girl would tell me her bf is being a dick to her I'd be thinking 'so why is she still with him?'.
      I would not in the slightest find it my duty to save her from him.

• Well. Revenge never gets anyone anywhere. It just isn't smart. I wanted to get revenge on my now ex boyfriend for leaving me for another girl that doesn't even give two shits about him. But trust me dude it just isn't smart to get revenge. It leads to more problems than it is worth. Just break things off with her for good because she isn't worth it.

0|1
    1|0
  • It's hard when we are hurt, isn't it? I see she hasn't learn her lesson. Leave it to life. Don't do to her what she did to you. You are going to only hurt yourself and be like what you dislike.

0|1
    0|0
    • I know that's probably the right thing to do. I just hate the fact that she's getting away with it. After doing what she did to me and him, she gets to be happy

• Revenge is never the answer!

• I was the one that picked A only because I feel the guy would feel like a total idiot for doing what he did to you. Karma is a bitch, she is using you because she knows you will be there for her and that is rude. I mean you may not have to take pictures of y'all having sex just I don't know something else. haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just be the bigger man and walk away from her. You don't owe her any explanation, just cease contact all together.

1|2
    0|0
  • do it, then run away. because you will have a childish rep. do it, change your name to John Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaasmith
    Claim it's a Hawaiian name and demand that everyone pronounce each A

0|1
    0|0
  • You would be doing the guy a favor and saving him from further heart breaks

1|1
    0|0
  • You can sink to their level or you can be the better person. Leave her and don't look back.

0|1
    0|0
  • Revenge is never sweet only bitter

0|0
    0|0
    • This isn't about revenge, it's about doing the right thing. This isn't fair to that boyfriend.

• Show All
    • Obviously you've never had revenge before, cause that shit tastes sweet as hell.

• I have and yeah it might be good for you but opinions of you change

• I would do it. I know it's not the right thing to do but I would get revenge. It would make me happy temporarily

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe she loves you both, woman have a big heart. I've always felt sory about these kind of woman.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Don't do it because you might find it really satisfying on the short term. But long term it will do more harm than good I think.

She will hate you for it, he will hate you for it, her family might hate you for it. You might even hate yourself for doing it too.

Whilst if you don't do it, you will always feel good about having been able to not do it. Also you will always be able to tell her 'you know'. If you don't share 'the secret' now.

0|1
    0|0
  • You are as big a party to her problems as her.

You need to find separation. It might feel good to stick it to her but I think you will find no long term satisfaction and some regret.

I'd take the high road and break it off. It's ok to let her know your feelings.

'Look, I obviously find you physically attractive but the fact you are emotional involved with someone else makes this a toxic relationship. I can't continue if you are not fully committed with me. I've enjoyed our time together and wish you the best in the future. Please don't call or text me unless there is an emergency. Best ofluck' and let it go... Life is long. Try not to burn bridges unless necessary.

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow. Thanks man. As much as I deeply wanna crush her house of cards she's built, maybe just letting her live in it is best. Wipe my hands clean. Who knows, once it blows up in her face, which it probably will, she might thank me for it

• To be honest, I'd probably take the pictures, then tell the guy and use said pictures as evidence to prove it if he doesn't believe you.

0|1
    0|0
    • Though not because of vengeance. I think that the other guy deserves to know he is being cheated on by the person he is in a committed relationship with. No matter whatkind of person he is.

• Agreed, Alessus.

• i think that is illegal? anyways, that is not worth it, you will just end up hating yourself for it. also, if you take revenge pics of her, why would any other girl want to do date you? you will be a lonely person because women would not want to date someone who screwed another woman's reputation. think about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Screwed or exposed? Lets say your roommate was stealing money from you and when u found out, you kicked him out. Then you found out he moved in with a friend from high school. Your friend tells you he noticed money was missing from his wallet everyday. Then u see the roommate posting pix of him at clubs and bars with no job. U would stay quiet because u don't wanna ruin his reputation?

• Show All
    • leave it alone. if she is cheating on you, then she is not with you. i swear man, the best revenge on a woman is "killing her with kindness" just be a nice guy and keep your distance from her and she will begin to see her fucked up personality and would beg you to talk to her.

• True. Thanks

• i'd do it just for shits and giggles.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol, do it. Then after never contact her ever again and tell her you only slept with her because you felt sorry for her.

1|1
    0|0
  • Firstly, no MAN would have had anything to do with her in the first place after getting dumped for another guy. Be the bigger boy & walk away, it isn't worth it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes