How do I breakout of no contact?

I haven't spoken to my ex in more than a month. We broke up more than 3 months ago. I told her i needed time to get my head straight and move on. The last time we talked wasn't good so we aren't on the best of terms. We ran into each other last week and neither of us said anything to one another. We are on bad terms because of me and I really want to be on good terms, it is bugging me. I made a rash decision and told her I wanted nothing to do with her anymore last time we talked. I know I'm the one who needs to initiate the contact to fix things. How can I go about doing this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Call her and ask to meet up. You can keep calling if she doesn't pick up or you can get the hint and either text her or leave a voicemail saying you'd like to meet. Talks like the one the both of you need to have needs to be done in person. Three months is a fairly long time to realize you made a rash decision and want to be on better terms... in girl world at least so she may not want you back and you'll have to deal with this fact. Realize that not getting her back (friend or lover) is a possibility and accept it. Unless you truly believe that by talking to each other you will either be able to mend, or put whatever happened behind you- it may just lead to more anger and resentment.

0|1
    0|0
    • I am pretty sure we will be at least on good terms. I have accepted that the relationship is over and I have moved on from everything that has happened. I know that anything that happens in the future will be a new relationship assuming that she has moved on from all of it as well. Im not trying to contact her in the hope of getting her back immediately, i know we have to be on good terms for that to happen lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, Speak From The Heart, Be Gentle & Sweet. If She Is Cold Or Ignores You Then It's Over & You Have To Accept It. If She Is Responsive Then Continue Talking To Her...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Stop being so scared and Text her, Just be upfront. This whole shy, uncertain attitude you got going on here will get you nowhere and you'll end up hearing she's getting married. Now I'm not telling you to be like "hey baby", but you should just start off with a simple "hey"

0|1
    0|0
  • 3 months of no contact and now you want to break it? The whole process of no contact is to do it for 30 days and then reevaluate. Sounds to me like you took too long. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't, that's the point of NO contact.

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes