Opinions? please it will really help?

My Story

I am a 20 year old guy that is a current full time student. I meet my ex at school within the first 2 weeks of being up here freshman year and we fell in love instantly. We started dating not even a month of being up there and we were together almost 2 years.

My relationship with her i thought was great. we were best friends as well as boyfriend/girlfriend a loved every second i was with her. i was always the kind of person where making other people happy made me happy. so because I'm like this i always put her happiness above mine and was fine with it. Through out the relationship we never really argued and she always assured me that i was right for her by saying " i can't see myself with anyone but you" and said this until the week before we broke up.

Now in the middle of July was when she broke up with me. i was set to go see her and drove up an hour to her house. As soon as i got there i knew something was wrong. we started talking and she told me that up at school she was going to be needing more space and without argument i agreed and thought it would be best. so we continued talking and then i finally said i want to take you to dinner because i felt bad she was upset. I take her to dinner and after we ate in the car she told me she wanted to break up because she needed space.

I was devastated because i really did and still do love this girl. i had her take me back to my car and i went home. now she told me that me contacting her was pushing her away and we didn't talk for 6 weeks until we got to school.
I found out through the grape vine that about 3 weeks (I'm not 100% sure but thats my best guess) she started talking to another guy. i know through an unnamed source that he was confessing his love to her and all this sappy crap that even girls looked at it and said it was sappy. I think he's a rebound but I'm not really sure.
what do i do from here? i just need opinions
She wants to talk this week and I have no idea what to say. She wants closure but I want her back any ideas please
Someone else please?

11