How do I move on from my ex boyfriend?

I got hurt.. I just want to move on and forget about what happened. My heart is broken and I just want it all to go away

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't we all who have previously been hurt? It sucks, because no one will get the situation or better yet, you, like that person did. At least that's the mentality given. Give it time, ask questions, but don't live in yesterday cause tomorrow can't wait. Make the best of everyday.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you. That kinda made me feel a little better. You seem like a cool dude

• You're welcome! Trust me I'm beyond cool. Like in the opposite direction. I have my own set of problems and issues, care to listen? Lol..

• Message me, I'd love to listen :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm still trying to move on.. And we've been broken up for almost 5 months.
    It sucks when you're heartbroken. But just smile and push through it, don't live in the past. What's done is done and you can't change it.
    Don't think about it, that's what holds us back because we dwell on it.
    What I've been doing is just focusing on writing and photography since I'm in yearbook.
    Find something to do, it helps.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I had my heart crushed recently. I just try to keep myself busy. Hang out with friends, getting a gym membership and so on. And at times when I'm alone, like I am now, I think about all the stress she's put me through. And I'm tired of it. You shouldn't waste time on people who don't care about you. It gets easier little by little. Plus watching the Simpsons for hours on my bed helps :) I hope u get through it sooner than later

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeahh I agree with the others but given the fact that im in the same situation im in no rite place to say anything it sucks yeah but letting it out helps planning for better does to

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm in a similar situation right now. I mutually broke up with my girlfriend of 18 months little over a a month ago due to mutual and unavoidable reasons. I've not handled it the best way and I just get off of my head every night to stop thinking about it because it hurts too much, even now and I'm sure it will continue to hurt a lot for a very long time.

I find what helps best in the daytime is to always stay active and busy to keep your mind off of thinking about it. When it does come into your mind, just push it away and refuse to think about it. That's something that took me over a week to start doing but now I find it much easier to push it to the back of my mind. Just keep busy and time will heal your wounds. (Well that's what people say and I sure hope it's true.)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Think about all the reasons you don't like him, not just the reasons you did. No one is perfect. But also be happy for what you had and stop trying to forget. You have to accept that it's over and accept it for what it is before you can move on.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes