How do I move on from my ex boyfriend?

I got hurt.. I just want to move on and forget about what happened. My heart is broken and I just want it all to go away

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't we all who have previously been hurt? It sucks, because no one will get the situation or better yet, you, like that person did. At least that's the mentality given. Give it time, ask questions, but don't live in yesterday cause tomorrow can't wait. Make the best of everyday.

• Thank you. That kinda made me feel a little better. You seem like a cool dude

• You're welcome! Trust me I'm beyond cool. Like in the opposite direction. I have my own set of problems and issues, care to listen? Lol..

• Message me, I'd love to listen :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm still trying to move on.. And we've been broken up for almost 5 months.
    It sucks when you're heartbroken. But just smile and push through it, don't live in the past. What's done is done and you can't change it.
    Don't think about it, that's what holds us back because we dwell on it.
    What I've been doing is just focusing on writing and photography since I'm in yearbook.
    Find something to do, it helps.