How to get over someone you never had?

This guys and I were serious for about 4 months. When we hung out we were unstoppable. We connected right away. I would always spend the night at his house and we spend almost every weekend together. He always had this crazy ex girlfriend. They were together for a year and she stalked me on all my social media and would text him everytime she found out we hung out. We started talking less then one day we hung out and I could tell it was over between us. But right after I left his house I find out from his ex screenshots of him telling her " I don't give a fuck about her" talking about me and I found out they have been hooking up. I haven't talked to him since but he hurt me really bad. It's been a month since it happened and I still can't get over him.. Any advice as to what I should do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The worst thing to do is to try and drown feelings for one with another. The best thing you can do is just give it time and talk to close friends. He may not have "been yours" but you obviously had feelings for him. It's perfectly natural to be upset about.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Just move on forget him he's not really worth it then if he's telling he's ex that stuff ik it hurt but sacrifices have to be made

0|0
    0|0
  • start crushing on a new guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• it'll take some time. The last guy I was somewhat serious about, took about 6 months for me to completely get over.

0|0
    0|0
  • That sucks.. Same thing happened to me, but no ex gf & no hooking up behind my back. He just stopped replying right away like normal & suddenly became "too busy" to hang out anymore.. For no reason. He's still not seeing anyone else.. I'm pretty sure it wasn't anything I did. He was talking about moving in together a week before the weirdness started!!

I just make sure I keep myself busy & be too busy to think about him. The worst part is that he still texts to hang out or say hi. So I can't totally forget. I just go to the gym & make myself look even better so when he runs into me (we live close), he'll be sorry for letting me go. It's his loss.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like that don't deserve you. You deserve better just try not to think about him and it'll get easier to get over him trust me !

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes