How to get over someone you never had?

This guys and I were serious for about 4 months. When we hung out we were unstoppable. We connected right away. I would always spend the night at his house and we spend almost every weekend together. He always had this crazy ex girlfriend. They were together for a year and she stalked me on all my social media and would text him everytime she found out we hung out. We started talking less then one day we hung out and I could tell it was over between us. But right after I left his house I find out from his ex screenshots of him telling her " I don't give a fuck about her" talking about me and I found out they have been hooking up. I haven't talked to him since but he hurt me really bad. It's been a month since it happened and I still can't get over him.. Any advice as to what I should do?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• The worst thing to do is to try and drown feelings for one with another. The best thing you can do is just give it time and talk to close friends. He may not have "been yours" but you obviously had feelings for him. It's perfectly natural to be upset about.