Ex boyfriend won't quit?

My ex boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me in march and immediately started a new relationship. I completely blocked/cut him out of my life but he keeps trying to hack into my social media accounts. I know it's him because the location comes up. Why is he doing this? He has a gf that he tells everyone he's in love with so why bother me? Thanks for reading.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• This is no good. Get a restraining order against him.

• Will it cover cyberstalking? Because I was thinking of getting one. I cannot ask him to stop because he will deny that it's him doing it. Smh! Frustrating!

• I believe it should work. However, if he keeps on doing it report the police if it gets/is really annoying. Also, he might still be into you by the looks of it.