Stalker in the hood Advice?

Ok, so me and my ex broke up like 2-3 years ago. More like he nailed me and bailed me for another girl. I moved away. After that he tried getting back with me but we just kept fighting. Finally I told him not to talk to me. He tries to add me/write me and tell me how much he misses me and regrets everything he did, on fb every 2 months or so, He went to my old church that my grandpa runs that he wouldn't even go near when we were dating, and got baptized (HA), He made friends with some of my friends and tried to get them to hook us back up which kinda ended my friendship with them. And now I've moved back I went back to my old karate class and I find him there. I just told him off on fb for stalking me and there he is. I didn't know he was there. But I don't intend to run away from my karate classes, plus there's another guy I'm interested in. Any advice on how to handle this?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Block him on websites. Talk to pastor, managers of places. They may be able to help re-arrange schedules. It is difficult to get restraining orders in some states. I would recommend researching. Get some mace, or some other personal protection. This is not normal behavior. After sending strong go away messages. This can really help even without restraining order.

If none of this works, find a cop friend who can tell him to leave you alone. I have many years in this type of industry we took care of our own and our friends.