How would u react if she said forget about her and move on?

This girl I was seeing I kind of screwed things up with. She cut me off and has been ignoring me but I know she liked me a lot because she told me that she did. But now a few months later she's completely ignoring me. I kept on texting her so she finally texted back today and told me I need to forget about her and move on already.

it was kind of a rude text. But how did she already move on? i know it's been a few months but we were seeing each other for maybe 2 years. I really liked her too I mean I always contacted her and told her where I was treated her like my gf but i just didn't want to be exclusive i didn't know what i wanted. now i miss her and i want to talk to her but she ignores me then tells me to forget her.

why would she tell me that? how is she already over me? should i give up?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• The same thing happened to me.. I mean its been 2 weeks since he said that to me. And i really dont know if he really means it. But i really liked him.. But the best thing is to act like you dont care. And be happy:) and then they will realize that you can live without them. And that you dont need them:)

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude move on. You messed up deal with the consequences. That's life.

• what if she's not really over me? maybe she's just still mad. she obviously is from her text
      i'm thinking to wait a few weeks and try again

• Your welcome man. Good luck.