This is for guys. what is your reaction when you breakup?

what is your reaction when you break up with her and you still have feelings for her but you want to get over her?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Thank fuck that's over.

I don't have feelings for someone once it's over. If I dump her, I've been over her for a while. If she dumps me, that's enough to kill any feelings I had for her.

The way to get over a girl, any girl, is the same every time. Hook up with someone and have sex. It's important because in the first few days after a break up your ego takes a blow and you start to think that no one will ever fancy you in that way ever again. Having sex with someone is like proof that there's other girls out there, who WILL find you attractive and who WILL fuck you.

After a break up, that's exactly what a guy needs to feel.

• fucking you isn't the same as wanting to be with you or loving you. rebound sex in the long run is not considered to be healthy bc you never get a chance to heal. you just carry baggage and negativity and a ton of presumption into the next relationship.

just look at all the hate expressed on here daily.

• I can only tell you what works for me. I don't carry baggage into the next relationship. Rebound sex has always been great for me. I certainly don't express hate here on a daily basis either.

Most Helpful Girl

• if there was any love, it must be hard on either gender
    but if there was no love and one has already decide to wander again... he/she won't care...
    there are some people who just can't love enough... they need new love interest every year or season...
    so you can say... love doesn't break...
    if they break... there wasn't enough love... and if there was love at one side and not the other side, it must be hurtful for the one who care most...