Will he evr come back?

My friends with benefits of 2 years dumped me. He said that this wasn't worth it for him anymore and I was bilpor and a headache. (In retrospect I can honestly say that I don't blame him for saying these things because I would often let my insecurities get the best of me and get mad at him over nothing). Earlier on in the relationship he wanted me to be his girlfriend but I didn't want to. Now I told him that I want to be with him and that I would stop acting like this but he said that I've said this before and nothing has changed. He said that he doesn't hate me and maybe we can be friends in the future. I said I understand.

After we hung up I texted him and said I love you to him for the first time. He didn't text back.

Do you think that there is anything I can do to fix this relationship or does it sound like he is completely over it? Should I have told him that I love him?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• He gone, you can try but at this point you'll just make him feel disgusting. ESPECIALLY if he's with a new girl.

• What do you mean by "make him feel disgusting"?