How would you feel if your bf/gf left you for another girl/guy who is rich, hot, and has a successful career?

LoL Because that happened to me, and I keep comparing myself to her and I feel like crap. I lost a man I loved a lot, and I lost my self-confidence. How would you feel and how could you deal with that?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• To regain your self-confidence, you have to see your ex-bf as a total jerk and that he doesn't deserve the moments you spent with him. Just concentrate on your lovely life and kick out the obssession of your bf's new gf from your head. Make up your mind to enjoy your life to the fullest and that you need nobody to make this happen

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Great advice thanks u :)