How would you feel if your bf/gf left you for another girl/guy who is rich, hot, and has a successful career?

LoL Because that happened to me, and I keep comparing myself to her and I feel like crap. I lost a man I loved a lot, and I lost my self-confidence. How would you feel and how could you deal with that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• To regain your self-confidence, you have to see your ex-bf as a total jerk and that he doesn't deserve the moments you spent with him. Just concentrate on your lovely life and kick out the obssession of your bf's new gf from your head. Make up your mind to enjoy your life to the fullest and that you need nobody to make this happen

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Great advice thanks u :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I'd feel pretty salty... I'm the jealous type as well, so that doesn't help. But you know, you gotta move on sooner or later. You're your own special person. Someone has to get satisfaction from someone else, then they don't see the goodness. And they're not good enough if they have to cheat, just grow a pair and see someone for their love. So if they leave like that, they didn't care. Therefore not too much time wasted on em

1|0
    0|0
    • . It still sucks even after 3 months, but I'm trying to get over him.

• been there, done that.. mostly sexually jealous.

0|0
    0|0
  • planning on cheating dear?

0|0
    0|0
    • If you're too lazy to read the question carefully, don't answer lol

What Girls Said 3

• That's just life. The love contract expired. Id have move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget about them and go create the life you desire.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm currently in a relationship where I'm employed and pay for EVERYTHING for my boyfriend. I don't know how your finances are, but I find that my boyfriend's inability to even meet me halfway on expenses is making me lose respect for him and a man who is successful and hot sounds pretty good right about now. (rich is a byproduct of success, and as a successful person myself, I am sick of having a moocher for a man).

0|0
    0|0
    • I totally agree with you. But I don't think her being rich was the only reason he was after... Because he himself is very rich :/

Recommended myTakes