Ex got over me so quickly?

well after about 6 months of dating i dumped my ex which happened 2 b a mutual breakup but then he got another girlfriend in like a week... im just hurt and i don't know how to get over it! i haven't even moved on yet. they never hung out while i was dating him either so i doubt he was cheating.
perhaps a rebound? and how do i get over it? :(

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You were the one that took the risk of breaking up with him and it backfired sorry

• Yeah i guess your right

Most Helpful Girl

• I really think this girl is possibly a rebound. Guys tend to deal with a break up by taking whatever they can get to build their ego back up. This also depends on how and why you two broke up too. Just try and ignore him and his life and move on with yours.