Saw my ex. I want him back. But told him not to text me. Should I see him again?

Ex changed his number. I went over to get my stuff, he didn't know anything was gonna happen, I just showed up. He wouldn't give me my stuff back and finally said he would if we sit and talk. We went back to how it used to be cuddling but I wouldn't kiss him. I cried and said don't text me and left. I want to see him again. Should I go back?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless You Are Tryna Get Back With Him Then No, Whats The Point, I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, You Told Him To Not Contact You So Move On, It Will Be Hard At First But Over Time You'll Feel Better...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would advise against it. You weren't happy and it'll just be a repeat if you do.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• So here's a Q, I saw my ex girlfriend, she wanted me back, I said go F yourself !!! And now I want him back !!! should go back so I can tell her go F yourself again? I don't know why but I really like doing it !!! Lol

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Why did you two break up?

0|0
    0|0
    • He said I love you during sex. I asked him after if he really meant it and he said we are moving too fast and broke up with me.

• He didn't remember saying it either.

• NO, do not go back. He's a douche for doing that to you.

Recommended myTakes