Saw my ex. I want him back. But told him not to text me. Should I see him again?

Ex changed his number. I went over to get my stuff, he didn't know anything was gonna happen, I just showed up. He wouldn't give me my stuff back and finally said he would if we sit and talk. We went back to how it used to be cuddling but I wouldn't kiss him. I cried and said don't text me and left. I want to see him again. Should I go back?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless You Are Tryna Get Back With Him Then No, Whats The Point, I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, You Told Him To Not Contact You So Move On, It Will Be Hard At First But Over Time You'll Feel Better...

Most Helpful Girl

• I would advise against it. You weren't happy and it'll just be a repeat if you do.