I had enough!! of this?

i think i have reach my boiling point with my boyfriend. we have been together almost 4 years it was good at first but now i really can't take it no more.. we live together and there are rules for the house and he doesn't seem to follow them like he claims. his friends and family are driving me crazy his brothers who are 25 and 13 have no respect for this house. his older brothers take things without asking and yesterday his friends were playing ice bucket challenging in our kitchen i told him this makes me very upset because we can not do those things at their houses he got mad at me and told me to shut up. his mom is a bitch she would see you and say something bad but about your weight your clothes or anything they say that's how she is but i don't care his brother the younger one is a spoil brat who complains and doesn't listen to him or anyone else. we had a tick problem for awhile and his older brother keeps going around and telling people about it and when he comes over he always has something to say about my dogs which gets me angry because they are my pets and this is their home. before we were together he didn't get along with them at all i wouldn't have no problem with them if they were caring understanding people but they are not! its funny how he is so close to them yet he tells me stories about how they treated him so badly when he was younger his mother always picking up for his older problem when the fight. when we started dating his brother and his friends told me how he is crazy and sick in the head yet he wants to put them over me.. am wondering if am seeing right or am just crazy i could understand him being close with them if they were caring to him but they are not they all have negative things to say about him his little brother told me once that i should break up with him am sorry but i know if am being selfish or not but tell me should i really continue this relationship because the way i see it we could move far away from them and

24

Most Helpful Guy

• This may sound hard but... you deserve respect and your guy should be ensuring you get it. I am always suspicious of people who do not like animals or treat animals badly as it demonstrates lack of responsibility, lack of respect and possibly cruelty in their character.
    I would suggest to take a hard look at what you want from life and a partner, because I dont think this guy or situation is making you happy or will make you happy in the long term.
    Take it as a lesson and explain that this is not the life you want. IT may be difficult, but for your own self respect while you are young, get out quick. The whole family will just drag you down.

Most Helpful Girl

• From where I am sitting, sweetie, you're Right---This is your home, No one else's and it's High Time you took charge of the situation at hand------There's a new sheriff in town, a new straw boss to boot because------I really can't take it no more.
    Put an end to your misery and start to lay a few ground rules down to the Hatfields and the McCoys. You need to sit your partner down and explain that this Household Hell Is over, and along with Feuding with every Tom, Dick and Harry that are 'Playing ice bucket challenging' to being literally being driven Insane by the Rest of his Bothersome brood, Including Mommy Dearest, that if something is Not done to help you man this sinking ship, you will pack your bags, lock stock and barrel, and hit the Land of the Free.
    And yes, he may be 'Close to them,' but Uses them as pawns to hide behind their shirts and skirts when you both are in a battle of the bulge. And by telling you his sob stories of yesterday with the 'Focker family,' he is in turn getting you to feel sorry for him-----Even now. He not only wants to 'Put them over me,' But 'One over you' as well. It's like he is pitting one against the other here, and it's a train wreck just waiting to Finally crash and burn.
    If you stand for this, you will always stoop for whatever doggie poop he and his brew decide to throw your way.
    Yes, 'Seeing Right,' and you every Right to Fight for your rights, these are your stomping grounds. Something has to give or it is just going to Continue down the beaten path. And if he hymns and haws at anything you try and balk about, then maybe it's Highway Time to take the doggies and your walking papers and-------Desert the Devil's hole.
    Good luck. xx