Why does some men have so many issues?

I met this great guy online so I thought. We had been dating for 2 years. Every since Christmas time he has been a huge disappointment. Every time I invited him to a free event. My company Christmas party vary classy, Squirrels Base ball game, Son's Birthday party. No money out of his pocket. He always has an excuse at the last minute of why he can't go. So I decided to stop talking to this guy after letting him know what the problem was. Why are some men like this? Just be straight up? I just wanted a real relationship.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well your first problem is you wanted a REAL relationship with someone you met ONLINE. Even in this day in age, good luck! It's nothing to do with men, people in general are like this guy, women too.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated two guys from online that both ended up the same way. It only took me three months to figure them out but I am a very straight forward person. I did find aother guy I am dating now and we met online. So far he is good. We have been together alomst four months.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Some Guys Are Naturally Like That, Dont Tell Whats On Their Mind, Some Dont Wanna Do Anything In The Relationship. When Guys Get Comfortable in The Relationship They Sometimes Slack Off...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes