I like her help meee?

I stopped talking to a girl who I was a thing with for some stupid reason, now that I realized I was an idiot and that I really like her I don't know what to do. It got even worse when she started crying last week because she thought I didn't like her but then all the sudden my FRIEND starts hugging her and hu's with her. Now we don't even talk to each other. What do I do to win her back?
Ok one last question (for real this time). How do I get her in a position where I can tell her how I feel, I mean we go to the same school and everything but I don't want to make a scene an how do I tell her without seeming like a creep

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should first talk to your friend before proceeding. It would be awkward if you win her back and then you have a fight with your best guy friends. Remember, your friends will last forever but a girlfriend doesn't always.

• I don't mind being friends with him or not he's a dick for hooking up with her, do you have any advice on ow to get her to talk to me again

• okay if you have any other questions you can message me

• i don't know her personally so i can't really help with that... talk to her friends :)

Most Helpful Guy