I want my first marriage to be my only marriage, do you guys think same as I do?

I am widowed and single, if anyone with same thinking out there comment your opinion

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Well this is the point of getting married ! You promise to stay a lifetime with him and only him. When I get married I will defenitely never break this promise and will work really hard to be the best wife I can. The very only reason I would divorce is cheating or if he is abusive.

Its sad to see how people these days get married, cheat or have stupid arguments and divorce right away. Never even bother to work things out. Or those who get into midlife crisis and decide to leave their partners after 13yrs of marriage.

• Will you consider an indian also? Or only your race i see a good mother and an ideal wife in you

• An indian? No lol, i'm already engaged

What Girls Said 3

• I believe that we are given one life to live and enjoy every chance we get. There is no perfect way of living, everyone is different. I think people should do what ever that makes them happy. Yes you can get married and make a life long promise but that doesn't mean you are obliged to stay with someone if you or he is really unhappy. Things change, relationships change, circumstances change and sometimes it's better for both people in the long run to let go and take a different path. I do think that if you marry, you should try your hardest to make things work, you can only work on your part though and if the other person isn't or will not make any effort, what choice do you have. Relationships can be up and down, and they're not always easy but when it gets to a point of there being more unhappy times then good times it's time to rethink the marriage I believe.

• Yes! I want the same thing but i doubt it will be! Since the guy I have to marry will be my parents choice and i swore to myself that if it doesn't workout between us for the first year i am going to divorce him!

• Yes, I want my first marriage to be my only marriage. But if I'm cheated on or abused and need to get a divorce, I'm open to marrying again.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not even sure if I want to be "married".
    Its more ceremonial than anything , well... certainly there are the tax breaks but is there anything two healthy minded adults living can't do together which someone who's married can?

• I'd love for my first marriage to be my last. But there is no shame in having multiple marriages if they're by reasons like that. If you're cheated on or abused, divorce is needed. There is no longer a reason to trust them and trust is a big part of any relationship. But marriage should be two people who love and trust eachother entirely and stay together.

If you view that you want your first marriage to be your only marriage, follow through ! If you change your mind, get married again. Your past spouse would want you to be happy, so as long as you find happiness, you're great,

• I'm quite young at the moment but I share the same opinion as you do. I prefer to only be with one and only one.

• exactly man do it once and only once but in your case it's an exception