How can I move on after this?

We are both 18 almost 19 and we only know each other for 4 months. I know that this is very short time but we already got into 3 little fights but it turned ok after it. We become very close, I told him a lot about my life and shared some secrets so did he. He was very kind, supportive person everyone knew that, he acted that he liked me even more that a friend, he always smiles at me, hugs me very tightly and holds my hand and I also was very caring and sweet to him. But things were getting nasty lately. We got into big fight which I initiated. I had really tough time so my anger was ten time worse. He was fed up with me and said that I make him feel bad but I really apologized and explained everything he said its ok and isn't angry at me. After few days I texted him asking how is he doing and trying to be friendly, he still responded to me but not so friendly as before, I felt he wants to ignore me and end the conversation. And then I realized that this friendship might be over. I haven't hear anything from him for more than 3 weeks. I already deleted him off social media too just not to have a reminder of him. I am not mad at him, I feel guilty that this beautiful relationship has been ruined and I know that we will never be together anymore. I wish we could give each other more time to know each other better but now its too late. I saw him yesterday in town with friends and when he saw me his face turned really red but we didn't say anything to each other since we are strangers now. It still hurts that basically it was my fault on everything that happened. How do I move on after this?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You decide first you want to get him back or don't want him back. don't delete his details and others. You wish him if you met or see him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Just try and forget him and slowly move on - hang with friends, go shopping etc

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes