Saw my ex. He wanted to talk. I told him what I wanted to do and his immediate response was I can't do it. Why would he say this?

Saw my ex. Told him I wanted to be an officer, get my BA and be commissioned officer in the army, and he blurted out you can't do it. You can't hack it. Why would he say this? I was debating getting back together but when you tell someone your goal and they aren't even on your side? That's a huge red flag not to be with him right?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• No Matter What A Person Goal Is Their Significant Other Is Support Them, If You Get Back Together He Won't Support You, Dont Go Back To Him, Move On...

What Guys Said 2

• He is obviously jealous, i'm joining the British army soon, and to me he sounds like an outright bitch, don't do it, if he can't help you by merely encouraging you, then how the hell can he help you when your together, good luck with your choice though i hope the best for you (y)

• listen up, he just made a fun out of you, cz he knew, you love her still from inside... still... right?

try to make her jealous i possible by hooking up other guy... or make friendship with other guy...

What Girls Said 0