My ex boyfriend is being a total bitch!?

We were in a long distance relationship. After awhile I broke up with him because he never sacrifice anything for me, too childish, over controlling, and a total loser (he's 18 yet does nothing his mom has to do everything for him). That's why I broke up with him. Then he went around and tell everyone that he broke up with me because I cheat on him! And he told everyone that I will hate him until the rest of my life because he dump me. WTF! First off, that sounds like a total loser and a complete childish kid! Second, ain't nobody got time for that?

One problem is I did sent him some nude pictures while we were dating, so I'm afraid he gonna post it somewhere helpppp!! I'm 20 so I'm not underage, I just don't want them to leak out.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're so much better off without this immature loser. Now write a note to self and send a copy to JLawrence: Don't take nude pics showing your face.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I know that rule too, and I never send him pics with my face.

But when we were on bed (I came for a visit) he took a pics of us (just for him), now I'm so scared...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• You Know This Now But Never Send Nudes To The Person You Date, Nothing Is Guaranteed (These Days.) He Is Childish & iStrongly Suggest Just Ignoring Him, He Is Doing This Because He Wants Your Attention & Wants You To Feed Into Him. He isn't Worth It...

0|0
    0|0
  • there isn't much you can do about it. if by chance you do run across them you can contact the site and request they remove them..

0|0
    0|0
  • admit the fact that they have been leaked and move on, even if they haven't, he could use them against you, but if you don't care then he can't, i have sent nudes to girls before and they have been leaked, i didn't care and i still don't, and every girl that has brought it up and shown me the leaks i have had intercourse with, it actually made it easier knowing that at some point it got them off, but when they got the real thing they could not control themselves, little dirty squirters haha use it to your advantage not theirs

0|0
    0|0
  • guys can't be a a bitch but they can be a asshole

0|0
    0|0
    • too weak and immature to be an asshole lmfao

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes