My ex boyfriend is being a total bitch!?

We were in a long distance relationship. After awhile I broke up with him because he never sacrifice anything for me, too childish, over controlling, and a total loser (he's 18 yet does nothing his mom has to do everything for him). That's why I broke up with him. Then he went around and tell everyone that he broke up with me because I cheat on him! And he told everyone that I will hate him until the rest of my life because he dump me. WTF! First off, that sounds like a total loser and a complete childish kid! Second, ain't nobody got time for that?

One problem is I did sent him some nude pictures while we were dating, so I'm afraid he gonna post it somewhere helpppp!! I'm 20 so I'm not underage, I just don't want them to leak out.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• You're so much better off without this immature loser. Now write a note to self and send a copy to JLawrence: Don't take nude pics showing your face.

• Well I know that rule too, and I never send him pics with my face.

But when we were on bed (I came for a visit) he took a pics of us (just for him), now I'm so scared...