Why do women go from relationship to relationship? Then get jealous when you're in one?

My ex and I dated for 3 years. We broke up about our first time about a year ago and she immediately started talking to someone else. After about 3 months she decides to come back. Mind you I'm her first for everything. We started dating for about another 6 months and we broke up again. (May) once again she started dating someone else immediately. After 6 months I finally started dating someone else. I guess my ex found out and got mad, (because she recently became single again) after posting on social media me hearing it through the grape vine that she wanted me back, and she wanted me to break up with my current girlfriend I posted all on social media that I still did care about her but in no way that I wanted her back. Then a day later she was back with that guy again. Why must women be like that? I know not all aren't but some are.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Insecurities and not used to being single mostly. I have a lot of friends who have this problem and as much as they are like "I'm gonna be single like you" at the end of each relationship, they get so uneasy feeling not having a special person around that they take the next available opportunity (which is widely available basically you just have to walk outside). It isn't an insecurity in the sense that she doesn't think she is pretty enough or smart enough or whatever it is just an insecurity the way some people would be insecure about going out with out underwear on. No one knows, no one cares, and yet you feel uncomfortable about it...

Most Helpful Guy

• Women Are Very Emotional Creatures, I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, You Shouldn't Take Somebody Back After They Leave You, They Then Will Know They Can Do It Anytime They Want. Cut All Contact & Stop Keeping Up With Her, Not Worrying About What She Is Doing Will Help Get Over Too, Young Girls These Days Honestly Dont Know What The Hell They Want...