Broke out of no contact with my ex, what is next?

I texted her after a little bit more than a month of no contact. The talk went well, it felt like old times. I kinda felt though as if there was an elephant in the room. Before we went no contact, I said a lot of unecessary things such as " I don't want anything to do with you anymore". She fell asleep while talking and we haven't talked since then, its been a few days. I want to be on good terms, but at the same time I don't want to bug her. I think she is waiting for an apology. Since I'm the one who initiated no contact, am I the one that is going to have to keep texting her first? Isn't that how girls really work anyways? haha

10

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe that is how girls work or men think... but that doesn't matter! Let me be real... there are many reasons why she probably doesn't initiate the contact with you

1) she might be still hurt and want an apology
    2) she is over you and the relationship so she doesn't feel animosity
    3) she might already be dating someone and is happy
    4) SHE KNOWS HER WORTH AND KNOWS SHE DESERVES BETTER SO IS LAUGHING AT THEORY FACT THAT YOU CRAWLED BACK TO HER AFTER YOU WERE THE ONE WHO ENDED IT

• well two of those are false soooo...

• So then you have two left

• Yes but they are contradictive of each other so it doesn't really help

What Guys Said 0