Why do women date other guys while still grieving for an ex?

And ex I and dated for 4 years and she broke up with me and immediately started another guy. We got back together, broke up and again and she did the same thing with a different guy. Now she said she wanted me back. I refused because I was talking to someone, so she ran back to the guy she was dating before.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe she either doesn't take relationships seriously, or just uses guys to rebound. doesn't sound like such a great girl really!

Most Helpful Guy

• Its because women often have it much easier than men when it cones to dating. Even a remotely attractive or average women would have guys asking her out, and she can 'choose' the one she wants. its all so easy. But for men, they have too keep asking and keep getting rejected until some woman says 'yes' to him more out of mercy than anything else.