My ex refuses to accept that we can't be friends. What do I do?

I broke up with my ex back in late April, due to her insecurities leading her to question my dedication to our relationship, over and over. I have stated numerous times that I cannot be friends with her yet she still messages me here and there. She messaged me last week from the city we first started dating in being really upset. She told me she knows she acts crazy and cruel but that I messed her up. She also started how much she misses me and it's sad about it. The problem is she comes back here, starts drinking and turns into a mean person all over again. How should I break this to her? She ruined our relationship and I'm still catching blame months later...

31

Most Helpful Girl

• other than her drinking and blaming thing? what kind of person she is
    do you stil have any feelings for her? if yes... give her one last chance and tel her straight
    if no.. just tel her that you have moved on... and she needs to find someone else before she get old...
    telling her straight is painful but would help her... try to be polite plz.. she is human after all
    and than you can block her... simple..

What Girls Said 2

• Tell her exactly how you feel and your thoughts and if she still doesn't get it, just end all communication and ignore her. She'll get it at some point once the messaging stops.

• lets hope she will find some one soon and fast lol other than that i dont think she would let go very easily.

but all you can really do is just ingnor her, its painful yes for her but its all you can do. and dont be rude that would make a bad clash aswell.

What Guys Said 1

• Block her in all social sites as well as phone. That's really all you can do unless she starts stalking you.