I saw my boyfriend in the mall with another girl?

My boyfriend and i had a heavy argument last week. We didn't talk to each other after that day. Then, yesterday, while i was finding a shop in a mall to collect the thing i ordered. Suddenly, i spot him in the crowd, walking towards my direction with a girl by his side. Im not sure if they are walking together because there were a lot of people and i don't see them holding hands..

I pretended to look down at my receipt as i walk... i pretend as i never spot him at all as i quickened my footsteps. I feel like he recognized me as we walk passed each other's shoulder. I felt that he want's to reach for me but quickly withdrew. It all happened in mere seconds. I can't believe it was like walking pass a stranger. I stood in the crowd and watch him slowly disappear among the people. It was like seeing a ghost, and i almost burst into tears for what i saw...

I don't know what should i do now... and i dare not to talk to him again...

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't say, " and i dare not to talk to him again.." or " I think if i just walk up and talk to him it'd be awkward." Those are two negative thoughts that are going through your mind. You need to replace those with positive thoughts that will lead you to positive actions. It sounds to me that your boyfriend and what's happened lately between you two will be on your mind for a long time if you don't do something to either end your relationship or mend it. If I were you, I'd try to settle the argument first. If you were in the wrong you should text him and apologize and tell him you were wrong, briefly explain, and how sorry you are, and not be wondering or worrying if he'll answer you or not. Next send him another text and apologize again how you avoided him and pretended not to see him because wouldn't have known what to say. (Btw, you'd only had to say "Hi "...") What you're doing here is clearing your conscious so that you feel better and can deal with all this objectively. If you want to make things right and get back on talking terms so you can get back together, then tell him this in another text what you want along with how much you like him and miss him. If he doesn't respond to any of this for whatever reasons, then you'll have to face up to the fact that he's lost his interest in you, at least for now. But if you know he was in the wrong and he hurt you deeply and that's what caused the argument then your only remedy is tell him that you over reacted and are willing to forgive him if he'll talk with you about it. It sounds like you're still interested in him, and none of the above seems to fit the picture then it's best for you to be still and let time do its thing. Time has a way or healing things on it's own. I can tell you feel really bad but don't let this sort of thing devastate you. You need to move in with your life so get busy with your friends and other things. Let all this cool down so you can think straight again. Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• I would've walked right up to him and said hello. There would've been no questions about if he saw me or not. Why did you hide? You said you dare not talk to him again but aren't you guys still together?

• I don't know, because i was pretty sure i saw him with another girl... and the last time we fought he was really angry and he ignored my text and calls on the same day. I think if i just walk up and talk to him it'd be awkward.

• That's your boyfriend, it shouldn't be awkward to walk up to him. So, what if he was with another girl? He should be then one feeling uncomfortable, not you. Or maybe the other girl but definitely not you. There is nothing you can do about it now though, obviously. I think there is a problem with how he is handling things. Needing space and time and vocalizing that is one thing, but to completely ignore your partner is immature. Isn't that annoying to you? I think you need to talk to him about how he handles arguments.