Break up advise! I need advise on how to brake up with the long distance relationship I have with my girl?

so my girlfriend left for college 2 weeks ago and the last time i saw her ( 2 weeks ago) I was gona brake up with her bc i don't really believe in long time relationships... but we ended up having sex, and I couldn't bring myself to do it.
She left, and i really think she's taking this too serious, the bad thing is that im feeling the same way. I can't get her out of my mind. But the point is that i can't fool myself and i need advise on a way to brake up with her next week when she comes visit. without hurting her like blaming all on me but nothing typical like ( its not you its me). thank you.

11