I broke up with my girl but I think I still love her. I'm only worried that she has not changed, and possibly not ready to make amendments?

I broke up with my girl barly one month ago after series of frantic efforts to let her understand how uncomfortable I was about her poor attitude, proved abortive. I couldn't cope with her constant harassment, ungratefulness, insult, lack of logical sense of judgement and un-remorseless. Barely a month now I couldn't still get her off my mind but I think i'm caught in-between both the emotional torture I received from her and the fact that I still love her. PLEASE HELP.
@Bizzz. Thanks a million. That's so thoughtful.

11