My bf turned gay what should u do?

Ok so my boyfriend broke up with me to date one of my guy friends and now its all awkward what should i do

55

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody "turns" gay. He's either a retard who THINKS he is gay but isn't, or he was always gay.

What Guys Said 4

• Move on and forget.

• His loss not yours.

• Just chill and forget about him. Go out and enjoy life.

• Move on and find another guy

What Girls Said 5

• You can't change it. Just decide if you want to remain friends or not. If you were really in love then it's best you take a break from him and refrain from friendship till you're over him.

• My first little boyfriend turned out to be gay too. It sparked a new passion in me... gay friends. It's awesome.

• FYI he was already gay, you were just his cover (which is rude IMO). You did nothing wrong, he just doesn't swing your way. You could be Megan Fox and do nothing for him.

• just leave it as it is,.. not much you can do about it... time to move on and fast.

• Just laugh it off. When you're 30 and looking back at this moment, you will have a great story to tell