HOW LONG does it take you to change your relationship status on Facebook after a breakup?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Almost instantly... I want the world to know that I'm single.

Fuck FB srs.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thanks for the answer

Most Helpful Girl

• I instantly hide my relationship status, and then switch it to single. I absolutely hated it when Facebook would announce breakups on people's newsfeeds, informing however many "friends" and giving them the opportunity to like/comment on it. It only adds to the pain of the breakup imo. If someone's taking longer than you'd expect, it's probably too painful for them to do it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE