My ex gf bday is coming up soon. Do I wish her happy bday?

We were together a long time. She eventually followed me to where I moved but we split because she missed home. It was hard on us both (yea I know I shoulda fought it, long story). I stayed for a career, though decided real quick I wanted her more. To my surprise she got in a relationship with an old bf really fast. She got dumped and we almost reconciled but she went back to him. "I'm here and your there, I don't want you to give up an opportunity you worked so hard for." Dissappeared for a while, Though we have chatted here and there recently. Sometimes felt like flirting. A couple weeks ago she text me out of the blue on a Friday night. Told me about some show she really liked and she was out and watching a band I liked. Obviously thinking of me and I know the bf wouldn't like any of that. I can't imagine her telling him. She never posts about him on her fb, like when we were together. I had even mentioned I passed through her city... she was curious about that. One close lady friend said she prob still has feelings for you. I don't know. who knows. Enough of the novel. the nice guy says say happy bday. The other half doesn't wanna be in the "friend zone". Ladies, what to do?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems like she still has it for you. Just that distance is a barrier for you two. I'd say go for it. It's not like you're throwing yourself at her. (:

• I hear ya... I can sense a guard up for sure. Either she doesn't want to give the wrong impression or doesn't want to admit it. I'm inclined to not do it. She is aware of how I feel. She'll have enough attention. Believe me I wish I could make it the best day ever.

Most Helpful Guy

• To Answer Your Question, iDont See Anything Wrong With Wishing Your Ex A Happy Birthday, If She Responds Then Cool, If She doesn't Then iWouldnt Do It Again. She Might Have Feelings For You But She Is Still With That Other Guy Regardless Of Him Being On Her Facebook Or Not, So Dont Get Your Hopes & Feelings Up Yet & Play It Cool...