So long sucker?

We had been together for 6 years and for the past 3 years we hadn't had a break up. Yes arguments here and there but nothing huge. I've encountered a family crisis where I would've thought he'd be there for me as I would think and boyfriend would be. But he always seems to choose his family over me or his 2 boys (our sons). He's taken off without even looking back many times in the past. But this time it's been a month to round it off. How can I make it easy on myself to not contact him? I want him to realize that if he decided to form a family with me he should at least be a father to his boys and come around for them! How can I give hime the ultimatum? ?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you have a lot of questions and some ambiguity in them but he needs to realize those things for himself and you can do nothing but offer him time alone with his two boys.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Time with them is what I want from him. That's the problem. He breaks it off with not only me.. but them as well. If he doesn't speak to me he cuts communication with them as well. My 2yr ol is very close to him. And even though I text him telling him its our son calling he rejects the calls. I personally am enjoying my alone time without him. It's taken a lot of pressure off, and I feel I can finally breathe.

• You're welcome and so lucky to have your little ones. I wish you all the best even your jerky x

• Lol. "Jerky x" I like that! 😂

Wish I could follow you but ur anonymous. Lol. And dido! Hopefully everything falls into place for you.