Why is my Boyfriend such a Jerk?

I think its time my boyfriend and I broke up. i dont know what he's going through but I just can't stand him now. The last time we were on the phone he said "Your so ugghhh!!" And hung up on me. I didn't text or call him all day yesterday (no did he call or text me) Like really.

I always call or text him when there's a problem but i can no longer do that. Im sick of not being happy and him being rude all the time. I dont have a car (Im working toward that) One we were on the phone and he said "What if I did what robert (his friend) did to you?" I said I would go home> He said"with what car lol"I was like woow ok. Then he's meet my grandma and told me on the phone "Your grandmas 54 man she looks rough" I was beyond shocked. Like who says that. Im sick of him being rude. Then he texted me today wanting to hang out I said no. He said Alright and nothing else.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• "Like really." "woow ok." "Like who says that." hahaa those made me chuckle a bit :D sounds like he's just getting more dull in the relationship, already past the comfort zone and getting into the brutally honest and blunt and showing my true colors zone. just do what you gotta do to be happy because that's what matters most and that's what is at stake.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants you to break up with him, so you guys can break up and he can be guilt free.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • With the way he talks to the girl, I doubt guilt is on his mind at all period.

• I agree, His attitude is terrible