How do I get her to stop being afraid and come back to me?

I'm at a loss and don't know what to do! This is not the first time that i've been broken up with but it feels substantially different than the others. The girl I had been dating left me last week and I need to find a way to get her back. Her reason for the break up was that she needed to find herself and has always been dependent on someone. It doesn't make sense to me as just the week before she met my family and left me with a stack of 15 hand written note to read at certain times over the course of the year. I'm wondering if everything became so serious that it scared her. For me she's the one and she has said the same about I for her. How do I help her to not be scared and trust her heart? How do I bring her back to me? I'm willing to wait for her however long it take but the pain, questioning, and fear of waiting is destroying me. Is there anything that in the meantime time I can do to help bring her back?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her that you're there for her when she needs somebody to talk to. Let her have her space, she'll eventually realize that she wants you around-if she wasn't using what she said as an excuse bc she wasn't interested anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• You really can't bring her back, because that's a decision she has to make on her own. But you can try talking to her and comfort her. That may help her to make up her mind. There is also a very small chance that she has found someone else and is letting you go gently because she doesn't want to hurt you. This is a very remote possibility, but you can't entirely rule it out.