How do I get my ex to come back to me?

how can i get my ex back? we didn't have a practical relationship. we were "friends with benifits" for the first year and than he asked me to be his girlfriend and we dated for 9 months. he broke up with me because he has no feelings but i know that its not over between us. this is the man im supposed to marry. please i need some help!

21

Most Helpful Guy

• OK problem number #1 "i know that its not over between us. this is the man im supposed to marry". If you were anything like that around him with a borderline obsessive psycho attitude like that, you scared him off.

He took a chance and dated you for 9 months. He broke up with you for a reason (s) maybe you don't understand. But if your question above is any indicator, I can see why he did.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact you started as friends with benefits and he has told you he has no feelings for you definitely doesn't sound like marriage material...
    Set him free if he comes back then it's meant to be if not move on...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE