Is it bad that I feel proud that I am cheating on my husband?

Here is the story. 9 months ago I found out my husband was frequently visiting Asian massage parlours. After he told me he was doing it for the majority of our marriage we have been to counselling to see what we want to do and I came up with the decision to stay with him for the purpose of revenge. He was getting nude massages with table showers and handjobs and I couldn't stand the thought of those whores rubbing his butt and washing his balls lol

This lead me to put up a fake reconciliation and start giving men sexual massages at our house and I also got a job at one of those parlours while he was on business trips. I have earned over
50, 000 dollars so far that my husband is unaware off. I seriously don't regret touching their dicks or washing their balls and crank even though sometimes I didn't like it and felt I need out.

I consider my husband a roomate ever since his cheating. I don't feel guilty and I would like to carry on like this for a little longer till I have enough money to buy myself a house and dump my husband to leave him figure.

411

Most Helpful Guy

• Not bad, just sad. Why does everyone have this burning need for revenge all the time? If he hurt you that much, why bother spending energy on him? Why not simply file a divorce, grab what's yours, and leave?
    No more worries about the person!

And aren't you really missusing his trust when he think you've forgiven him after you've gone to counceling TOGETHER! That ruins the entire purpose of those hours spent trying to figure it out! Honestly, doing what you're doing just puts you on his level and makes you no better than him; a cheating liar.

Yes, i know it isn't the answer you're fishing for, but this is my honest opinion on the matter.

• Yes he hurt me badly thanks for your response.

• Even despite my opinion on the matter i do understand you. He hurt you, you want to somehow get back, and you need the money. So why not solve two problems in one go, right?
      Just don't exploit him longer than needed, he's not worth it. And don't consider unfaithfullness in your next relationships (no matter what), you haven't sunk that low (are you?).
      Do what you must to be financially secure, then leave ASAP, that's what i'd say at least.

And really, one bad deed doesn't make you rotten to the core. We have all done bad things, what matter more is wether we learn from them or not. That's what i tend to judge people based on; if they learn from their mistakes and bad deeds.

• I am going to give you the best answer.