Is it bad that I feel proud that I am cheating on my husband?

Here is the story. 9 months ago I found out my husband was frequently visiting Asian massage parlours. After he told me he was doing it for the majority of our marriage we have been to counselling to see what we want to do and I came up with the decision to stay with him for the purpose of revenge. He was getting nude massages with table showers and handjobs and I couldn't stand the thought of those whores rubbing his butt and washing his balls lol

This lead me to put up a fake reconciliation and start giving men sexual massages at our house and I also got a job at one of those parlours while he was on business trips. I have earned over
50, 000 dollars so far that my husband is unaware off. I seriously don't regret touching their dicks or washing their balls and crank even though sometimes I didn't like it and felt I need out.

I consider my husband a roomate ever since his cheating. I don't feel guilty and I would like to carry on like this for a little longer till I have enough money to buy myself a house and dump my husband to leave him figure.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not bad, just sad. Why does everyone have this burning need for revenge all the time? If he hurt you that much, why bother spending energy on him? Why not simply file a divorce, grab what's yours, and leave?
    No more worries about the person!

And aren't you really missusing his trust when he think you've forgiven him after you've gone to counceling TOGETHER! That ruins the entire purpose of those hours spent trying to figure it out! Honestly, doing what you're doing just puts you on his level and makes you no better than him; a cheating liar.

Yes, i know it isn't the answer you're fishing for, but this is my honest opinion on the matter.

3|0
    0|0
    • Yes he hurt me badly thanks for your response.

• Even despite my opinion on the matter i do understand you. He hurt you, you want to somehow get back, and you need the money. So why not solve two problems in one go, right?
      Just don't exploit him longer than needed, he's not worth it. And don't consider unfaithfullness in your next relationships (no matter what), you haven't sunk that low (are you?).
      Do what you must to be financially secure, then leave ASAP, that's what i'd say at least.

And really, one bad deed doesn't make you rotten to the core. We have all done bad things, what matter more is wether we learn from them or not. That's what i tend to judge people based on; if they learn from their mistakes and bad deeds.

• I am going to give you the best answer.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• In the end, who really cares? Your marriage is over anyway. You're letting him control you in a way with the amount of hatred you have for him.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't get how he is controlling me. I am controlling him don't you think?

• You're letting him build up all this hatred and animosity inside of you that is causing you to go way out of your way for vengeance.

• What's so bad about it? I am not feeling any guilt remember?

• I don't think it's bad.

Make that money honey, it's all your hard work - so you've totally earned it.

1|0
    1|1
  • I'd say your real problem here might be the ulterior motives... I mean, all of this for revenge? just dump his ass, get another job or stick to this one, and move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't want to be a whore when I leave him. I am not ready for this yet.

• Show All
    • This is prostitution and I can get into trouble for this. I think I should be more concerned about that

• well, why aren't you then?

• Is it bad? Depends whether or not you'll assume your actions. Do you plan on telling your next partner about this?

0|0
    0|0
    • No I do not.

• Show All
    • Yes I think so. And that's my point.

Your original question was whether or not what you did was bad. The fact that you realize that being open about what you did would negatively impact your social life is proof that what you did was indeed bad. (As far as our society is concerned anyways)

• I see ok

• Two wrongs don't make a right. But you deserve each other and the gonorrhea that ensues. Have fun!

2|0
    0|1
  • This sounds like the show satisfaction. Lol

Sounds pretty hot. I could use a massage.

0|0
    0|0
  • you can rub me any where you want on me as long as I can rub your naked body too

0|0
    1|0
  • Keep up the great work! Enjoy life and have fun! :)

0|0
    1|2
  • Revenge is a bitch, just divorce the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • seems like u got married too young from the age in your description. 18-24 . I think the job you took lowered yourself , you dropped down to almost whore by selling those services. 50 grand is nothing when you're selling your soul and self respect. I feel sorry for you. Did you only marry him for his house or something as it seems the only reason ur staying is due to the house. I just wish you had not degraded urself out of revenge. What good man wants a lady that does or has done that kind of work smh

3|0
    0|0
    • No I married him out of love. But ss you see things change. I totally don't care what men think of me.

• it's not just men who think of you like this.. can you see the 3 ups be women. everybody feels sorry for you. You let you self fall into a trap trying to spite a man. you're truly bitter aren't u. 1 day you will wake. n deep down you do care or u wouldn't have done what you're doing. only fooling yourself at the end of the day. it's so said you reacted this way guess some people just don't have the strength

What Girls Said 4

• Hoping you're trolling. If so, you should write one of those naughty books lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha this is actually true my dear.

• Y'all should probably just separate. That's a shitty situation. He's a shitty guy.

• Hopefully he will one day see what he has done wrong.

• Two wrongs don't make a right and you are probably not hurting him at all by getting revenge you just showed that you are no better than him. I'm sure you feel good about it because you were hurt but you are not any less of a slut than he is if that makes sense if not that does not matter to me. What goes around comes around. Karma is not just what happens when someone does something wrong to you it is also how you react and you will get bad karma because of your reaction and so will he. The fact that you faked reconciliation is very immature. You either want to work it out or you don't you led him to believe that you were working towards getting past it and you are still bitter which I don;t blame you for it but if you did not want to be with him anymore then you should have just said so. You seem to have everything planned out and think it will be daisies and roses though but the world does not work that way. Both of you will suffer and get what you deserve.

0|1
    0|0
  • How childish, go back to high school

1|2
    0|0
    • There's nothing childish about this honey get real.

• Show All
    • *Yawn* grow up

• I'm not sure if getting a massage is cheating... unless he's getting massages at a brothel.

1|0
    3|0
    • Yeah didn't you read what I wrote? I mentioned nude and a shower that should give you hin LOL

• Show All
    • Oh yes if you would actually realise the what I mean you would understand.

• You're right, I would understand if you worded your sentences properly. It's okay, not all of us are fortunate enough to live a dignified life but I'm proud of you for being proud of yourself. As long as you are working towards being happy. :)

Recommended myTakes