Should I give my ex'es little brother a ride home from school?

Let me set up a back story first.

So there was this girl that led me on and juggled me with her ex boyfriend for 6 months. In the end, she rejected me and told me to forget about her. A week later, she tries to contact me but mid conversation during texting I decided enough was enough and deleted her from all social medias and stopped texting her. Even though we were never official, I consider her as my ex. Now, her and her ex are talking more and hanging out more.

Its been a month since I last saw her and contacted her, and I miss her. But I was pretty cool with her little brother and family. Her little brother goes to High School which is 5 minutes away from my house. They live about 10 minutes from me as well. There's a bunch of stores and stuff around the school too.

So my question is, if I ever see him walking around school or my neighborhood, should I offer him a ride home? (Also, her little brother kinda dislikes her ex and likes me more since her ex broke up with her and left her)

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you want to see how she is doing and you have an ulterior motive with your ex's little brother. I know what you're doing :) trying to give him a ride so you can sneak a peak on what she is doing. I honestly think that would not be a good idea for that reason. You miss her, so go talk to her.

What Girls Said 1

• If you wanna get back with her, yea, if not no.
    I really hate exes who try keep in contact with my family or friends, like when you break up the relationship with them is over to really, sucks sometimes, but it's the way it is.

What Guys Said 3

• I mean that would be the nice thing to do, but it sounds like you're thinking of using that as a way to start talking to her again, which, I think, is a bad idea.

• don't offer, but say yes if you're asked

• Yes u should offer him a ride since he likes you and you wanna see his sister