Ex texted me out the blue. Has a bf. wtf?

We were together a long time. She moved away to be with me after I came home. Ended up going back. It was tough on us both. Hooked up with an old bf rather fast. I vanished for a bit. We had almost reconciled when he dumped her for a bit... a lot of things were said about our feelings for each other. It was hard, she was clearly lost and I think still kind of is. I couldn't take it so I dissappeared for a while. I ended up reaching out after a while. Sometimes it was almost flirty. A couple weeks after one time on a Friday night she texts me about some show she liked and that she was watching some of my friends play with her dad. Obviously the guy wouldn't like that if he knew... I wouldn't. What gives?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she is trying to make you jealous or feel guilty for the things you did wrong or that made her upset in your guys relationship move on because she's confused and playing games with multiple while being confused someones bound to get hurt don't let yourself be that person remain as a friend and stick there as a friend until she has shown she has grown from the person she is now

Most Helpful Guy

• This question doesn't make sense can you update and say what she's getting at what she's doing

• I don't know what she's doing. I had reached out but she hadn't reached out to me until that night.