I Said Some Awful Things To My Boyfriend And He Seems Distant Now?

I've been dating my boyfriend for almost a year now. We've had our ups and downs but lately we've been doing really bad. I complain that he never takes me out anymore and that he spends every single day hanging out with his friends. We tried talking things out the other day and we both promised to work on the relationship. Well the next day I went out with my girlfriends and got blacked out drunk. I ended up showing up to his house and starting a huge fight with him. I hardly remember the event, but he filled me in once we woke up in the morning. I said some horrible things to him and hurt him terribly. I apologized and he said he just needed some space. Then once I left his house he was acting like we were broken up. I ended up meeting up with him later that night to talk things out and he kept saying "I don't see a point to us being together anymore" and stuff like that. I finally convinced him to give us two more weeks and if we aren't happy by the end of two weeks we should just call it quits. I know alcohol played a huge role in my crazy moment and I know what I said drunk was pinted up sober thoughts, my question is, will this workout or not? He's been really vague all day today, hardly texting me, giving me the cold shoulder. I need to know if there's any point to try anymore or if I've damaged the relationship too much. And if there is a point, how should I act? Should I try to win him over with kindness or give him space? I really love the guy, although we have been having problems he was trying to work on them for me. I don't want to lose him.

02