I believe my boyfriend called me fat?

We were talking and he said "I could see you pregnant". I didn't say anything. I think he was calling me fat. We both know I like food but stil

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be so melodramatic, he was just saying in a roundabout way that he finds you fit to be the mother of his future child/ren.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• come on? how did he say you were fat? he just said he can envision you being pregnant at some time. you're really reading way too much into the statement

0|0
    0|0
  • Typical girl - just looking for trouble and a reason to have a fight.

He didn't call you fat. He said he could see you pregnant. Meaning he can see you (someday) carrying his kid. Did he look horrified when he said it? No, of course he didn't. But your insecure female mind ran straight to the worst possible case you could imagine and swam in the delicious self-hatred "Oh, he called me fat!"

It's reactions like that which are the reason you will die alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he wants you to have his babayssss

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• He wasn't saying that you're fat. He was saying that he could see you as being the mother of his children. The majority of men are quite literal. They mean exactly what they say.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think he meant he could imagine the future together with you and you being pregnant with his kid which is a nice thing not an insult

1|0
    0|0
  • He didn't say you're fat, he just meant he can easily imagine you being pregnant. It likely means that he thinks you'll look good when you're pregnant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Or he meant that he could imagine you pregnant with his child. Now it's a compliment. Just ask him instead of analyzing.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe he would like to see you like that. maybe he is thinking about starting a family with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • How is that calling you fat? You are way to sensitive. Get over yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • He was saying maybe one day he could imagine you having his kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's saying he could see you having his child...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes