Women who can't say single? Why?

I have an ex who can't stay single. After we broke up she goes from guy to guy dating them. I'm not one to keep up with her life but my boss is her mom and she tells me about it. Why can't some women stay single?

71

Most Helpful Girl

• this, unfortunately, is not always out of simply being a heartbreaking bitch.

she could essentially be the type of woman who cannot define herself without a man by her side. she thinks to herself, 'i dont have a man who properly clicks with me... maybe I'm not good enough', them bam, she goes and seeks emotional comfort in some other guy who makes her feel good.

im not necessarily defending these type of girls, but its usually not intended in the way that it may seem to u=/

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they are looking for something to find the empty void that a break up leaves. It's not just women. There are a lot of guy's like that too.