Women who can't say single? Why?

I have an ex who can't stay single. After we broke up she goes from guy to guy dating them. I'm not one to keep up with her life but my boss is her mom and she tells me about it. Why can't some women stay single?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• this, unfortunately, is not always out of simply being a heartbreaking bitch.

she could essentially be the type of woman who cannot define herself without a man by her side. she thinks to herself, 'i dont have a man who properly clicks with me... maybe I'm not good enough', them bam, she goes and seeks emotional comfort in some other guy who makes her feel good.

im not necessarily defending these type of girls, but its usually not intended in the way that it may seem to u=/

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they are looking for something to find the empty void that a break up leaves. It's not just women. There are a lot of guy's like that too.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• i think i am this kinda girl. And like most people say, its a fear of being alone. Not a self esteem issue, or attention seeking. I was very lonely growing up. I just dont like that feeling..

0|1
    1|0
  • Some people don't know how to be alone and feel like they need to be in a relationship to validate who they are, feel loved, wanted, needed. They may have low self esteem, or could just be a serial dater. Men and women can both be this way

0|0
    0|0
  • I've learned that girls like that need constant attention, feeling of love and affection. They usually have low selfesteem. They think they need someone to make them happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Serial monogamists, my least favorite type of people.

1|0
    0|0
  • they are probably rebounds, this woman doesn't now how to live with out a guy probably. she might be attractive so thats a bonus to get guys to like her! dont take it personally a lot of girls do it

1|0
    0|0
  • Some have this fear of being alone so they tend to go from one relationship to another. And its not just girls guys do this too.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes