Ex is dating someone but still stalking your social media and sending hate mail?

I have an ex I dated for 4 years that broke up with me back in June. She started dating someone else within weeks. I took my time and started dating again. Within weeks my girl and I started receiving hate mail. Then a good friend told me my ex had been tweeting about me and hinted she wanted to try again. I ignored the hints and continued on with my life. She then went back to the guy she broke up with. My question: why after months of no contact she wants to try and ruin my new relationship when she's been in one for months?

14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Some Girls (Even After They Dump You) Still Have That Possession Type Mindset, Meaning In Her Eyes Your Still Hers, She Clearly Has Feelings For You & Is Jealous. You Did Right By Ignoring It & Moving On With Your Life...