Ex is dating someone but still stalking your social media and sending hate mail?

I have an ex I dated for 4 years that broke up with me back in June. She started dating someone else within weeks. I took my time and started dating again. Within weeks my girl and I started receiving hate mail. Then a good friend told me my ex had been tweeting about me and hinted she wanted to try again. I ignored the hints and continued on with my life. She then went back to the guy she broke up with. My question: why after months of no contact she wants to try and ruin my new relationship when she's been in one for months?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Some Girls (Even After They Dump You) Still Have That Possession Type Mindset, Meaning In Her Eyes Your Still Hers, She Clearly Has Feelings For You & Is Jealous. You Did Right By Ignoring It & Moving On With Your Life...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• She's crazy man She is crazy! Stay clear of her she will destroy everything around you if you let her protect yourself and make sure your current girlfriend knows that she still has you

0|0
    0|0
  • I had an ex chase me in her car down an ally, I was on foot. Then call me the next day at work and tell me I looked like a sexy cheetah running from her car one time she also faked being pregnant and actually tried to use my used condom to impregnate herself... we all have that one ex

0|0
    0|0
  • Only answer I can come up with...

She has become a crazy bitch. I know that was extremely offensive. I apologize.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes