Do ex gfs ever contact you again?

Do ex gfs ever contact you again. She broke up with me but we ended on good terms.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• To answer your question, yes ex's do call or get in contact, but it depends who it is and if she chooses to. I can say or guarantee that your ex girlfriend may contact you because I do not know her. But since you mention both of you ended on good terms, why don't you get in contact with her? You're not losing anything, only gaining insight!

• That's the thing if I talk to her I just fall back I'm to wanting to be with her

• How long has it been since you last talked to her?

Well, if you feel that you should wait, then wait but don't just sit around, live your life too

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes They Do, My Last Girlfriend Of Almost Five Years Dumped Me About Two Months Ago & A Couple Days Ago She Contacted Me, We Are Talking Again As Friends (Dating Is Out Of The Question Tho.) We Text & Call Each Other Everyday Now...