What should I do (and avoid to do) to make a girl choose me instead of her nowadays boyfriend?

So I know a girl since some months, I have her among my contacts, and I really want her. Unfortunately, after almost 1 week texting between us, she revealed she has a boyfriend. I'm sure she had a initial interest on me since the day we first met. So what should I do to make she forget her boyfriend who is overseas for me? What moves should I do to make her my girlfriend? I have few time until they get together again, so now is the time!!

PS: Don't tell me this wrong bla bla because this is not since she is not married; besides that we don't know what type of guy is her boyfriend while I'm the guy who can make her happy and will stay with her until death (if I realize she is the girl to marry after some time dating).

How could I start a message with her again? It's been almost a week I didn't have texted her. How could i propose to meet with her? I just need a way to meet her then she will be a lot into me again as she was at the first day
One important thing. I could have asked the same question with a fake background, in a way people would easily accept to help me. I opted for being sincere though, expecting smart people would realize it and help me anyway. Maybe I should have lied..
So well I'm not sure whether my target will become interested in me if she knows that I just met a "new random girl" and maybe I can start a relationship with her ("not real dating as I supposed to do"). Should i tell her about it or not?

35

Most Helpful Girl

• How about you move on and find a girl who's not taken. You can't "make" her choose you over her current boyfriend.
    Besides, jumping from one relationship to another without taking a breather and being single for a while is just not healthy. I don't understand why people think that it's something you can/should do? You're basically taking all the old baggage from the previous relationship DIRECTLY into the new one, without sorting anything out. That just won't work out.

• That's why i don't want a "serial monogamy". But if I stay in the same "status quo" I am now, I cannot disrupt her relationship status and make her break off with her boyfriend.

About other single girls, all of them I know none of them I desire as my wife. If i knew more girls, it would increase the chance to find a single wifey-material girl, but that's not my case; I don't know so many girls and my life does not allow it too

• Cool. All I'm saying that it's not worth the wait. God knows for how long you'd have to wait, and God knows if she'd even WANT to be with you when/if she breaks up with her current boyfriend. You're better off finding someone else.

• I would never know someday I would be lectured with a fine speech which uses the concept of the Divine Providence together with human sexual life by a girl like you. I think you are right, I will search for other girls but i don't want to discard her as an option yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• For one, you should never convince or persuade someone to choose to be with you. The fact that you are asking suggests that there is lack of confidence in your ability and appeal to naturally influence her to be with you. It also suggests that you are aware of the lack of interest she has in you.

For two, being that she has someone, I therefor ask, why would consider investing in a woman who may have feelings for another guy, especially a woman who has basically turned you down, correct me if I'm wrong?

To answer your question; just ask her out to lunch, or whatever? If she is interested in you, in what you have to offer, it's all that will be need to get her to come out.

• " The fact that you are asking suggests that there is lack of confidence in your ability and appeal to naturally influence her to be with you. It also suggests that you are aware of the lack of interest she has in you. " Very bull's eye.

"why would consider investing in a woman who may have feelings for another guy, especially a woman who has basically turned you down, correct me if I'm wrong?"
      Because she is the only one wifey material I have in sight at this moment, better than that, since the beginning of this year! She have not given me any signs that reveal a quality or trait to make her not-wife material. I need to know her better to realize if she is really that worth I'm imagining or just one more illusion, that's why I want to date her so I can know who she really is.
      About your question, yes somehow she turned me down, but she remained to be in touch with me, she have not ignored any of my messages since the time she unblocked me, ...

• And if you do not date other women, she may see you as clingy and desperate. That's not what you want, correct?

Remember what I said, you should not have to convince or persuade her. So, my advice is to play it cool. Be patient. Be confident. Don't overdo it by trying to prove to her that you are better than her boyfriend. In fact, don't bring him up. Allow your character and personality to win her over and their will be no need for theatrics.

• Unfortunately, you are right. It seems doing "serial monogamy" for a while will be inevitable, even though I don't like the idea of starting a relationship just for the sake of being in a relationship. I think that if start a relationship with no purpose of marriage, well i can end up doing "wrong things" with the girl.

But as you have said, I just need to allow my personality and character to win her over. For that, texting is not of a good use, but a face-to-face meeting anywhere is better. I will be patient and wait for a chance to meet her and not waste when it happens. Until there I should keep cool and have fun with any other girl I get... Oh I really didn't want to do that stuff, using another girl to prove to her I'm not clingy and not a loser, but it seems there's no other way...