If I buy him something, do you think he would forgive me?

I've apolodized millions of times, I've tried reaching out and doing whatever I can to get my EX's forgiveness. I said some hurtful things during and argument and he broke up with me. Its been about 2 weeks and he hasn't responded to me once. Only time he reached out was to get help with his Facebook. After that he ignored me again. I've noticed that guys like to buy girls things when they're trying to get forgiven for whatever. Do you think it would work if I buy him something? And if so, what something I should get? I really miss him and I want him back in my life.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Communication Is Key, If He isn't Trying To Talk To You Then There isn't Anything You Can Do, It's Not Possible To Put A Relationship Back Together By Yourself, It Will Be Hard At First But Over Time You'll Feel Better. iWould Hate For You To Buy Him Something & He Does Something Bad To It, Just Move On, Your High In Your Emotions & Need Time To Self Heal...

Most Helpful Girl

• please don't play yourself like that. I know it hurts to be ignored and to be broken up with but don't buy him a gift. They are called guilt gifts and every tome something happens he is going to expect. I been through this with my ex and it got to the point where he would just make stuff and accuse me of stuff just to get something out of me. Don't go down that path. Give him time and if its meant to be he will come if not then move on. Your own self respect is more important then anything else.