What is your view on divorce? do you believe marriage is forever?

I believe marriage is a life commitment

38

Most Helpful Guy

• People put way too much pressure on marriage. And it's mostly due to religion and how they were raised. But the divorce rate shows you that people are marrying too early or not truly committed to each other. There's also other reasons like finances and violence, but that'd another story. I used to be really religious and would have dreams about my future wife and kids. Heck, I wouldn't even dream the sex part until after I married her in the dream lol. But after aging to 19 and abandoning my religion, I can say that marriage is truly overrated. A legal peice of paper accompanied by a 10hr party with a wife that van claim half your worth. I much more value compability (sexual and personality) and loyalty. I don't agree with blowing my wallet and giving her access to half my worth to prove my love. I however do like jewelery. If I do find a girl for the long run, I'll buy her a pretty ring as a materialistic symbol of attachment. Then I'll tell her that now we can pretend to be married. We won't put it on any legal paper or tax forms, but if she wanna show off her ring to her friends then it's all cool with me lol. Its not like people question married couples about the validity of their marriage. They see the ring and assume she's married or engaged, people don't ask the married couple to show the legal papers saying they're legally bonded. Idk, but that's how I feel about marriage and divorce. The only way a girl could change my mind is if she signed a prenup and had a high sex drive like me, if not then we not getting married.

• I like that opinion, but I just read your username, and I hate chocolate. ewwwww , lol just sayin'

• Sorry about the chocolate lol. I just thought it would be more original than blackdragon lol. I only use chocolate to refer to my skin color lol. Unless it's syrup or in a liquid form, I'm not a huge fan of chocolate either lol. Oh and thanks for MH!