Should I get back with himmmmm?

So I recently found that my bf of 1 year had a secret Facebook account and was talking to girls very flirty on it. I broke up with him. He told me it was just him fucking around and none of it was serious. I know he never physically cheated on me because I was always with him and he never actually asked the girls to hang out or anything. I miss him to death it's only been 4 days and I told him to leave me alone so he has. But I am secretly wishing and praying that he will text me and want to talk. I am dying inside I have never loved someone this much. I'm giving him till Sunday to text me or anything. Bottom point is do you think I should get back with him if he tries hard enough?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your BF may not think so, but in your eyes this was emotionally cheating. He flirted, you flipped, he may not see this indiscretion as seriously as you do and doesn't warrant begging. If he doesn't reconnect by the deadline then you have your answer. Did you have an agreement to be exclusive? I suspect that each of you has a different interpretation of the severity of the "crime."

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• iKnow You Love & Want To Be With Him But Im Pretty Sure If He Had The Opportunity To Have Sex With Any Of Those Females He Would Have, If You Take Him Back You Will Sometimes Think About If He Is Doing It Again But This Time Trying To Be Sneakier. To Answer You Question You Can Always Initiate Contact & See Where It Goes...

0|0
    1|0
    • How could I initiate contact?

• Still that is very disrespectful that he did that for a full year. He was not committed to your relationship, he was what they call emotionally cheating, he needed to be dating multiple women to get satisfaction so it is highly likely he won't change. Don't take him back he doesn't deserve you. You miss him because its only 4 days. A couple of weeks from now you won't and enjoying the single life and looking for the next chapter of your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. He showed his true colors by #1: Lying about and keeping Facebook secret, #2: Flirting with other girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You told him to leave you alone, he won't make contact without you making it first.

0|0
    0|0
    • You think I should contact him?

• Show All
    • Not at all but the account has been erased ever since.

• One, there is your answer, two, he can always make a new one.

• nope, definitely not a good idea

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes