Should I get back with himmmmm?

So I recently found that my bf of 1 year had a secret Facebook account and was talking to girls very flirty on it. I broke up with him. He told me it was just him fucking around and none of it was serious. I know he never physically cheated on me because I was always with him and he never actually asked the girls to hang out or anything. I miss him to death it's only been 4 days and I told him to leave me alone so he has. But I am secretly wishing and praying that he will text me and want to talk. I am dying inside I have never loved someone this much. I'm giving him till Sunday to text me or anything. Bottom point is do you think I should get back with him if he tries hard enough?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Your BF may not think so, but in your eyes this was emotionally cheating. He flirted, you flipped, he may not see this indiscretion as seriously as you do and doesn't warrant begging. If he doesn't reconnect by the deadline then you have your answer. Did you have an agreement to be exclusive? I suspect that each of you has a different interpretation of the severity of the "crime."