Hava you ever had a very painful seperation or divorce period in your life?

How did yolu meet? How did you fall un love? What brought the end of the dream? How did yolu feel after all?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I had 3 very painful separations, 2 ended up in divorce. Clearly, I can say it was something they did or I but maybe it wasn't meant to be. Some people come into our lives to teach us something, maybe for self improvement, to learn or just to be able to have a relationship with someone else, or vice versa.

I'm not sure how to describe my love for them, I believe it was different, maybe it was just an emotion, a feeling, lust, who knows, love is another thing, that I'm pretty sure "love" doesn't lead to separation or divorce.

How did I feel after all? Like a bag of chips, mixed emotions, regret, hurt, pain but most of all relief.

Eventually, move forward, not backwards.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I've Had A Terrible Break-Up Just Like Everybody Else, Together Almost Five Years, Dumped For Another Guy, Im Over It Now, iAlways Told Her We Were Married Without Papers, iThought She Was The One...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE