Get ex back with No contact rule?

For those of you who have been using the No Contact rule to make their ex miss them, and to win them back:

How do you feel about a short "happy birthday" text?

Go, or No Go?
Updates:
This question also goes out to... well everyone who knows about winning your ex back using this rule.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A Birthday Text Is Fine & The "No Contact Rule" isn't Soley Based On "Getting An Ex Back" But To Also Help You Self Heal & Get Your Emotions Under Contol...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• No contact doesn't work I've tried it and after months of silence your either gonna get ignored or in my case I got y r u contacting me? And he was actually pissed off to hear from me he said we broke up there is nothing to talk about

0|0
    0|0
  • Does this even work? I mean every guy or girl is different and depending what circumstances led to a "break up", it's hard now. I'm not saying, it doesn't work, I just don't have any experience with it.

In my point of view, is best to be honest with yourself and not fall into false hope, or give out a false pretense. It's best to weight out the pros and cons before rekindling any previous relationship. This tactic might seem good from one person perspective.

Now if this 30 days rule is used for self recovery and healing, I say is good, but what about the other person? What if he or she is not ready or what if during this time you realize it's really over? There's a lot to take into consideration when setting rules.

Just a thought

0|0
    0|0
  • it never works... never worked for me atleast...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• no. No contact means NO CONTACT!

But then again, why do you want your ex back? You two broke up for a reason after all.
    If it was your fault, and you feel you've changed, by all means try, but don't be surprised to get a no.

0|0
    0|0
  • The game you're playing only works on vain and self-centered bitches who insist that the world revolve around them. If that's what your ex is like, then you really need to move on with your life. If that's not what your ex is like, then the game you're playing will not work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Send her a card, if you like. The chances of winning a woman back are about a million to one, even if you're the best man on earth.
    They just get bored with the same man, and will happily spend their time with another who's not as good..

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a risky strategy the no contact rule. It relies strongly on how devoted you were to each other in the past. For someone who was in a long marriage it may work but for short relationships maybe very risky.
    For a shorter relationship the Happy Birthday is a way of saying' I'm still here and I care'.
    The best way is to become a very happy sociable chap and be busy and have an exciting life that she wants to join you in. Even if it starts as an act. Many people will want to be with you.
    If you are somber , sad and sat looking at four walls then why would anyone want to be involved in that?
    No contact only works if you look as though you are on an exciting life path and leaving them behind.
    So get an interesting life and be an interesting guy. Smile, it's more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • No go.

And the 30 day rule isn't to get them back.
    It's to fix yourself mentally and emotionally. It's about you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Totally didn't realize this question was to guys using it lol. I'm not using it, but I know what it's meant to do.

• No go. That's a great big negatory.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes