Is it time to end it, or can we still make it?

Basically my boyfriend and i argue a lot and when we argue it's always either about the physical aspect of our relationship, or about faith etc. (he's not a christian, i am)
My Boyfriend has had sex with several girls previously and I'm a virgin and waiting until marriage, because of this i only want to kiss etc until I'm married. I tried changing for him and stretched my boundaries so that later in our relationship we would do manual sex and that we would sleep (clothed) together some weekends from the start of our relationship. As time went on this actually started to make me depressed as i was compromising myself and eventually i told him this. He agreed to only kiss until we get married, but from past arguments I have a feeling that he isn't happy at all with this. Is it time to acknowledge our differences and part or can we still make it?

02